How to attach a plant image to tag and also using it within Annotation Sheet View

VW 2023 - I have attached a plant image to a plant that I uploaded by going into Edit Plant Style- Plant Catalogue - Edit Image. I see these images exist now in the Select Plant Data screen. 

I have done the tutorials on how to attach an image in a tag and they are not working. When tagging in Annotation Sheet Layer just regular tagging occurs.  I have also attempted to do this on the Design Layer with a tag and still I cannot get the plant image to appear.  What am I missing. Is it some kind of preliminary setting? I am just beginning to explore what I can do with the tags and plant info for plants I create. Maybe I am putting it in the wrong way. Thank you for any help. 

Graphic Legend is great, thanks for suggesting. Using it but not sure how to get my plant image to appear instead of the 2D computer image. Maybe I have the image in the wrong place? This is going to be a powerful tool once I get it under my belt.