Interior Elevations tool not rendering textures VW 2022

MGuilfoile

Question

I don't use the Interior Elevations tool very often, but when I had a room where I needed elevations of each of the four walls it seemed just the thing. I placed the Interior Elevation symbol in the middle of the room and it generated four elevations as advertised. When I rendered them in Shaded view everything looked great. When I rendered them with Renderworks or Redshift Styles, however, some of the texture maps were missing. Imagine my disappointment that the tool was clearly broken. Is there a way to fix it? Sorry, NDAs won't let me show images, but it is a pretty simple question: works in Shaded; doesn't work in anything else. BTW, it is not the placement of the section/elevation lines because it does work in Shaded.

Thanks,

MHBrown

2 answers to this question

Renderworks Styles offer the option to have textures turned on or off. Check that first. If that doesn't apply… 

This is the kind of symptom that warrants restarting Vectorworks. If that doesn't resolve it, try restarting your computer.

If the above do not restore normal functionality, contact tech support for your region. 

Maybe I should have emphasized that all of the other two dozen or so texture maps in the scene work fine. Only one is not working. I don't think restarting either the app or the computer would help. There is something else going on. I might just try deleting and replacing the section lines. Sometimes VW cameras get corrupted and need to be replaced. This may be that sort of problem.

Thanks for the help, regardless!

MHBrown