Weird terrain next to a wall

Gal

Hello,

I'm trying to create an existing site with an existing retaining wall. When creating a retaining wall site modifier with a pad under the wall and a left side modifier, I'm able to get only some of the terrain to follow the side modifier.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Gal

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 22.54.35.png

Hard to say from the image. but . . .

A blue/cyan line kind of weaves in and out of your terrain.  If that is a Grade Limits object, which often displays as cyan, you might benefit from deleting the complicated shape and redrawing as a rectangle surrounding the terrain boundary, or even to enclose all the other objects which extend beyond the terrain (crop?) boundary.  Assign to existing. Update the terrain.

Good luck!

Post the file if possible.

-B

• 2 weeks later...

The cyan line looks to me like the design layer grid. I would echo @AlanW in verifying no overlapping site modifier’s (the red lines), but I find the retaining wall workflow clunky. I usually use the reshape tool after creating one to adjust the grade to my liking. You can also individually adjust the vertex elevation of each side of the retaining wall in the OIP