Struggling

Rachael

Question

Hi I am very new to Vectorworks works, been working in the horticulture industry for a long time but just started working on designs at a native and revegetation nursery. I've had one person training me for around 2-3 months 2 days a week and now have left and I am on my own, I'm struggling most days to just work things out with the notes that were left me. 

So first question is, is there a good on line Tudor that I could call on when I just can't trouble shoot something? Someone I could just screen share with? 

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Rachael said:

Hi I am very new to Vectorworks works, been working in the horticulture industry for a long time but just started working on designs at a native and revegetation nursery. I've had one person training me for around 2-3 months 2 days a week and now have left and I am on my own, I'm struggling most days to just work things out with the notes that were left me. 

So first question is, is there a good on line Tudor that I could call on when I just can't trouble shoot something? Someone I could just screen share with? 

i would recommend watching the Vectorworks University Landscape track.  It’s has a bunch of lessons that will teach you the basics to get you off on the right foot.  If you still need a tutor or trainer, you could always post a Job Listing here on the forum.  A bunch of people here on the forum offer training, even a few landscape architects 😉