Kristin Proeger

Section cut showing as transparent?

Question

Posted (edited)

I have cut sections in a model today where the section cut has rendered transparent. I would like it to render as black. I was just working on another project where the section automatically rendered black. I went back and made sure that all the settings are the same as the original project, but STILL my section cut is transparent. I can't even see it. I have made sure that the class assigned to the section cut has a black fill, just like in the other drawing. When I first cut the section, the roof had a black fill, but when I updated the section, the fill was gone??? 

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 2.02.38 PM.png

Edited by Kristin Proeger

3 answers to this question

And where you assigned the black fill to your section cut did you check the box "Use at Creation"?

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I figured out the problem when I was working in another file. Somehow, when I import the topography from another file, this happens. All I have to do is turn of the class that the topography is on. The problem goes away.