JHEarcht

Saved views wrong visibilities

Question

VW2013 on Windows 10

Retired for 10 years. Small project. Setup pages for printing. Saved view. Later opened the saved view. Visibilities of layers & classes are all wrong. I have to spend time resetting classes & layers before I can print. Similar problem with Sheet Layers.

I thought Saved View automatically saved the current settings. So why are visibilities wrong when I open the view. Am I doing something wrong, or did I misunderstand how Save View works?

2 answers to this question

With saved view there are a whole bunch of settings that dictate what about the view is being saved.

I think by default it should save your currrnt class and layer vidibilities but perhaps these defaults were altered. 

Check the saved view settings next time you make a view.

Edit the problematic saved view (right click on it in the list of saved views). Should bring up the box below. Make sure the "restore layer visibility" and "restore class visibility" boxes are ticked.

2024289831_ScreenShot2019-07-19at11_45_44.thumb.jpg.0b1ea7830cc3848c0734b5850b1873ed.jpg