11.5.0(40462) Still Crashing

Just had my first meltdown today since running the fix. Crashed while undoing a layer change. I notice the file grew by about 1.4 meg and my pallets were strewn around like what you would expect when you come home to the trailer after leaving your rottweiler inside over the weekend.

I've updated to your new build. Although it seems to have helped, I'm still crashing randomly. I don't think you have gotten to the core of the problem yet. I still believe there is a memory overflow problem or memory sharing problem if there are any other applications running.

I'm running a laptop IBM T22 with 512 Ram and 80 gig drive with updated video drivers.

For me it wasn't too big a deal, at least this time. The file still opened, there were maybe 4 objects I had created and saved since the last automatic backup. I copied these, put them in the autoarchived file and went from there. I had to rearrange the pallets but it didn't seem to do damage to the workspace itself. This was after, what, about two weeks of clean use. Of course it would be great to see it eliminated, but with so many factors; drivers, OS, add-ons, customizations, disc size/space, solar bodies, and on and on, I'll live with this.