"Stacked windows"

In the past to place one window above another I have either edited the window symbol to reflect this config. or, if I need window information for both windows for my window schedule, I will draw two walls and stack the walls and windows. Does any one have a better way of doing this?

VW11.5 Mac OSX Dual Mac.

You can stack windows in the same wall. You can even snap to the first window when placing the second. Adjust the elevation and you're good to go. If the two windows are not the same width you'll have to put one on a different class to be able to turn it off -though if it is the wider that you want on your plan just send it to front, regardless of its elevation relative to the other one.

Jim, Most, if not all, of the WINDOW SYMBOLS are still there. Try going to Resource Browser and then to "browse a file" where you will navigate to your VW's FOLDER>OBJECT LIBRARIES FOLDER> then scroll down to find what you want. Alternately you can "ADD NEW FAVORITES FOLDER" to your RB. Basically the process is the same. Hope that helps.

Being fundamentally lazy ... I insert the upper windows into a wall offset to the side of existing lower windows. Then via the PIO info I set the height and placement to align as required.

If there are conflicts between walls I change the Object insertion or just group the wall & windows momentarily to work it out.