Carl Burnett

Vision Orientation issue

Hello,

Why is this happening? how can I rectify it?

So I have GLP X4's I position them correctly in VW when I export to Vision they seem to position themselves randomly as you can see by the attached photos.

I tried turning them by 90 degrees in VW you can again see how Vision positions them.

VW and Vision are both 2019 SP3

Any ideas please?

Thank you

Image 23-04-2019 at 10.23.jpg

Image 23-04-2019 at 10.25.jpg

Image 23-04-2019 at 10.26.jpg

Image 23-04-2019 at 10.27.jpg

Which GLP X4? It looks like the GLP Impression X4 Bar but which one and which which fixture mode did you select?

I've had the same issue with some LED bars swell, I believe it was with TecShow StickTriTec and Blaster Pixelbar 12.

Hi everyone,

Wondered if anyone had a solution to this orientation issue. I really need to start programming and this is obviously an issue!

Thanks for your help.

Carl

Image 17-05-2019 at 15.45.jpg

Image 17-05-2019 at 15.49.jpg

2 hours ago, Carl Burnett said:

Wondered if anyone had a solution to this orientation issue. I really need to start programming and this is obviously an issue!

In Vision change the rotation of anything you need, as simple as that. Once it is saved it will show up the proper way each time you load the /v3s file.

Yes. Select your fixtures, in the properties windows expand the Rotation tab and enter a value in the coordinate you want. It looks like some must have a different Y value, you can select all and change the value for all of them and then adjust...

Thanks,

i’ll give it a go tomorrow and let you know.

appreciate your help.

Carl 

Hey Gaspar, 

that worked, so it's a good work round, but if I make any mods to the VW file I'm back to square one.

Thanks for the solution carl