Sade

Rendering using photoshop

I want to use my drawings on Vectorworks and render them on photoshop as I am more comfortable using that but every time I try to open the exported pdf in photoshop it asks for a password, how do I resolve this?

Hi @Sade are you using a student copy?

This will explain the (reasonable) terms 

Hope this helps. If this is not the case come back.

If you're bringing the images into Photoshop, probably easier to just use File<Export<Export Image File, since that won't be locked like a PDF. Just make sure you're setting up your pixel dimensions appropriately before saving.

• Like 1

Yes, Photoshop is the right choice for this purpose. Recently, I also started using different picture filters to make my work projects look as diverse as possible. I can advise you to use them the same way, the most important thing is that they have a huge variation. And yeah, I used the same method as Gadzooks proposed, it really works.

a bit off topic, but Id like to see an example of what is being discussed.  Sounds interesting(the rendering part)! We usually render in VW, but also use PS supplementally. I always find it interesting to see the wide array of approaches.