markdd

Nasty Crash 2019

PVA - Jim

This issue should be fixed as of 2019 SP1. If you encounter it on nor after this version, please post in the thread below.

Message added by PVA - Jim

Question

On my version at least, if I inadvertently click on the empty column header when in the Layers Tab of the Navigation Palette, I get an instant crash.1843589488_ScreenShot2018-09-17at15_56_11.thumb.png.3f352a5de317755d992a84a1360d13f3.png

4 answers to this question

Odd, mine says "Story" in that empty column header.  I'm guessing Spotlight doesn't use stories?  In which case, maybe it's having a bit of an identity crisis; maybe it thinks it's Architect and is looking for stories that aren't there?...

20 minutes ago, willofmaine said:

Odd, mine says "Story" in that empty column header.  I'm guessing Spotlight doesn't use stories?  In which case, maybe it's having a bit of an identity crisis; maybe it thinks it's Architect and is looking for stories that aren't there?...

This is a solid guess, testing on a machine with Spotlight only, as on my Designer license I wasn't able to replicate.

Confirmed the issue but I was soundly beaten to the punch, its already slated for a fix in 2019 SP1. VB-154360