allym

Does anyone do freelance work?

Hi All,

I am trying to find someone who does freelance work, specifically to build a 3D model in VW. I have 2D dwg files (floorpan, elevations & sections), I now need to turn those 2D drawings into a 3D model. Anyone interested in the work or know someone who models in VW & does freelance work ,I'd appreciate if you could let me know! I can provide more details to interested candidates.

Thank you,

Ally M.

There used to be a Job Board, but if it still exists the link seems to have gone away

Here we are as well a European couple, living in Atlantic Canada and running a freelance consuling/drafting business from here. please email lorworks@gmail.com

Anna & Arpad

• Like 1

Hi, 

I am an Architect and I provide drafting services in Vectorworks. Please visit my website www.cadmitra.com for more information. I can provide you with ongoing support for your projects. 

Look forward to hearing from you 

Thanks 

Neelambari 

Hi, I'm a new product developer. I build working models and prototypes of new items - mostly toys that I license. I have a growing group of licensed products. I am looking for individuals to provide VW drawings for new designs. I have pictures, sketches and dimensions,  of the new items. I'm looking for individuals interested in this work on a free lace basis. Please reply with your availability.

Don Glass, Collider Ball, Inc

Duluth, GA 30096

• Like 1

Hi there,

I would love to be your development extended arm.
Sent you PM with further details.
Hoping for prompt response.

Regards,

Karen