Edit a Saved View to enable Unified View

I have received a VW file from another office and have been modeling the building in it.

That office is still very 2D.  They have a bunch of saved views that I want to use but there is the little annoyance that none of their Saved Views seem to have Unified View enabled.

I thought this was a VW preference or setting that was universally independent but I guess I was wrong.

I want it so that in every saved view Unified View is enabled.

Can I edit these views in any way that is convenient (such as via the Org Palette)? 

I know I can enact a saved view, enable Unified View and then resave with same name and hence override.  Just wondering if there was an easier way.

edit:  I also have Restore Unified View ticked in the SV edit dialog.

Thanks

Bradley

Edited by bc
added point

Can you select them all in the Saved View tab of the Navigation Palette (or Organization Palette), right click, choose Edit, then simply uncheck "Restore Unified View"?

I'm pretty sure this checkbox actually saves whether Unified View was on or off, and its settings(?), despite erroneously sounding like it "restores" Unified View. It should really be labeled "Restore Unified View Status."

So if you uncheck that box for all the Saved Views, you should be able to just turn on Unified View once and it should stay on without being affected by the Saved Views.

I've found the simple way to edit Saved Views is to redefine them.

1. Activate the View
  2. Change what you want
  3. Right click on the view name in Navigation and select Redefine
  4. Make any further changes in the dialog - which is basically what to save or not save.