Question

Hey there wanting to know how do I  Orientate Fixtures so in the real world I can get them rigged the right way 

So all my pre-programming works 😀

cheers

Ant. 

6 answers to this question

In the OIP of the fixture there is a check box for Set 3d Orientation. Select that and you should be fine after that.

Can you do a screen shot to help explain your problem as I don't think I understand your question after all

At this time users can't create light instrument content for Vision.  You can create it for Spotlight, but it will not export over as a lighting instrument.  if you look in the Vectorworks Help there are instructions on the creation of Lighting Instruments.  Make sure to search for Lighting Instrument.  As to the Vision content, if it is not available in vision at this time, and you are a subscriber you can request a new fixture on the Vision website.  But we do have libraries of over 2000 symbols for both Vectorworks and Vision, and are constantly expanding them.  New libraries just went live yesterday on Service Select portal.