VW Inc. New UK Office

Hi everyone.

Those of us in UK have recently been notified that we will have a new direct contact "local" office for our needs.

I expected to see comment on this appear on the forum, but nothing (apologies if I need better bins or need to step up to a guide dog).

It would be nice to know a little of the background to this decision and of the fact that no mention was made of Exertis Unlimited, who (as CU) go back to my MiniCad days.

No-one should have to explain their commercial strategies, but its nice to share....:)

“Tamsin and Adrian Slatter and their dedicated team have the right mix of experience and passion for our products to help us to provide top-quality support for our existing community of designers and resellers in the UK, while expanding our user base even faster than we have to date.”

As a customer of theirs over the years I completely agree with this move. They are professional, friendly and have a wealth of experience. Really pleased for them and their team :)