CETLV

Vision menu not in vectorworks

Question

Hey, I am running VWX 2017 designer and have just installed vision 2017 demo.  I cannot get the "Vision" menu to show up in VWX at all in order to compile my vision file.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

B

4 answers to this question

Soem of the Vision Items have been moved to the Object Info pallet, you will need to select fixtures for that part.  other items have been moved to the Spotlight Menu, Visualization group.

there is also a vision specific section of the forum where you might get answers quicker than the general troubleshooting.

Rob.

22 minutes ago, Rob Books said:

Soem of the Vision Items have been moved to the Object Info pallet, you will need to select fixtures for that part.  other items have been moved to the Spotlight Menu, Visualization group.

there is also a vision specific section of the forum where you might get answers quicker than the general troubleshooting.

Rob.

Thank you for your help, however without the vision menu how can you export the vision file?

do you currently have the Spotlight Workspace active?

16 hours ago, CETLV said:

Thank you for your help, however without the vision menu how can you export the vision file?

under the spotlight menu, visualization, Export to Vision (should be at the bottom).  If you have brought in a workspace from a previous version, you may need to add it.  but it is in the default Spotlight workspace.

Edited by Rob Books