Sheet Scales

I was wondering if there is a way to save various sheets at various scales. I use VW Landmark setup asst. And would like to use the same site base plan with different sheets at different scales. The setup asst. only lets me select 1 scale for the various sheets (set up at 1'=50'-0" and I want another sheet at 1"= 10'-0" of the same base). Can someone help me, I'm new at this.

FIRST: Go to the LAYERS dialog (upper right of the window, next to the scale) and select "Layers..."

SECOND: Click on "New"

THIRD: Name the new layer, and then select SCALE and set it as desired, then click OK, then click OK again, and once more, to get back to the drawing.

FOURTH: Go to your original layer and "Select All" (either in the edit menu or by hitting command A, mac/ Control A, PC). With everything selected go to "Edit> Copy" (now all that data is in your clipboard).

FIFTH: Go to your new layer and then to "Edit > Paste (or Paste in place if desired)" .

Voila!

Peter Cipes