Bug Report

This reminded me of this other thread Fittings Problems! where similar behavior with hidden lines & EAPs is also happening in Vw2016.

I am still having this problem and I have just noticed it on the rain water pipes on our front elevation.

The attached images shows two lines floating below the right overhang of the roof. These are the intersecting lines present where the pipe changes direction. Without the other lines, however, its just gibberish.

I have tried adjusting every setting I can think of to no effect at all. These are just extrude along paths so not particularly complex.

A later post in that thread stated:

Right, for anyone else experiencing similar problems I took it up with VSS support and apparently it is:

"an issue that Vectorworks are aware of and is addressed in the first service pack release."

So while it appears to be a bug that was fixed in Vw2016 SP1, I'm guessing earlier versions probably won't get a fix. Unfortunately.