Editing Multiple Callouts / Keynotes At Once..

Hi Guys,

After years of copying pasting and editing the same notes over and over im looking for a way out!

So I have read over and over again the help menus for Vectorworks 2015 in connection with Callouts & Keynotes. (Ive never used either)

What I am looking to do is construct one note such as:

Internal Walls:

British Gypsum Gypwall Classic consisting of one layer of 12.5mm Gyproc Wallboard either side of 70mm Gypframe C' Studs at 600mm crs. 50mm Isover Acoustic partition roll within cavity. Tape & Fill joints, Decorate to finish. System Reference: A206138. To provide 30min fire resistance, load bearing capacity, integrity & insulation to BS.

And use this on multiple sheets within the same drawing file, & have the option to edit this once of which will amend all other copies of the same note?

I believe this is where callouts come into play & the notes manager?

Any advice you may have will be a great help!

Many thanks In advance!

And use this on multiple sheets within the same drawing file, & have the option to edit this once of which will amend all other copies of the same note?

The Notes Manager doesn't automatically push out changes to placed instances of the note; It would be nice if it did. You'll have to manually update the placed instances of the note.