Building model becomes invisible

I've seen similar, but cannot pin the trigger. I think it's after a close zoom in my case, and inconsistent. The geometry reappears if I zoom slightly in/out with scroll wheel or add some new geometry. I will try to stop when it next happens and pay attention to the recent actions and the fix.

I always thought the graphics card was overwhelmed and took a bit to recover. Dunno if that even makes sense!

-B

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Does the same occur after completely rebooting Vectorworks? This can often be the rendering engine becoming stuck on one file. It used to happen in all files if the rendering engine hung or failed but now the damage isolates itself just to the one document. Not ideal admittedly, but an improvement over flat out crashing.

Rebooting VW a few time made no difference, Opened on another computer no difference, copy and pasting to new file was all ok, copy back to original file all bad. Reverted to back up file to resolve.

Thought it might be one of those temp files that VW produces that needed to delete. (The one that fixed the problem of windows disappearing when removed from wall in the windoor tool (C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Nemetschek\Vectorworks\2015\Settings\OzCAD Settings\WMMasterPref.txt))but no.