HYPERLINK NOT WORKING IN A PDF

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I am unable to replicate the issue here on Windows 8.1.

If you just use File > Export > Export PDF and not Publish, does the hyperlink maintain?

(Make sure to provide the info as I have in my signature for easier troubleshooting.)

Try some different fonts? My recent problems with publish rasterizing text seem to be from a non conforming font. Other fonts work as expected.

Why would publish perform differently than export or print to pdf? Bug? or working as expected. Note that my "problem" font is my only user font and it is located in the User>Library>Fonts rather than in the System>Library>Fonts. Does publish only access the system fonts? and provide only an image of the user fonts?

-B

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

A different font is worth a try. However, as far as I know, Publish is using the same export plugin that the regular Export PDF command does.

Just to be sure, you aren't using Publish to Print and then selecting PDF as the printer or anything like that? Just publishing directly to PDF? I wan't able to replicate this on 10.10 or 10.9, i'll try to grab a 10.8 machine.

• 6 months later...