Some edges not showing in OpenGL

When rendering in Open Gl with show edges on, why do some of them not show? These are all simple extrudes. Is this a known issue? Happens with shadows off as well. Seems this was discussed relative to older versions?

See attached image.

Thanks

Edited by bc

Thanks guys that did it somewhat.

I had to go all the way to 99 with the crease angle to get it to work. The lines DO show but some vertical lines are not the same weight as some other seemingly similar vertical lines.

Alan's example demonstrates line weight equality so now I am wondering if there's some other setting I need to monkey with?

See attached.

Maybe this is a wish list subject.

Actually, what is the point to having the crease angle?

If the dialog box says draw edges, shouldn't it just draw edges without creasing any angles? What graphic need is fulfilled when the crease angle is set to 0 and only some of the lines are drawn?

I am curious how people are using this crease angle.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

They're still tweaking this and I have seen tests showing improvements already. Originally it was assumed that OpenGL was only used for quick model checking, but after the influx of interest on the edges, opacity and thickness options it's now being given more attention and being made more robust and controllable.