Sign in to follow this  
J. Miller

AddListBrowserImage

It seems a handful of deprecated functions and procedures has caught up to me now. Is there a sample script around that will show me the correct syntax to load the standard images for a list browser using "AddListBrowserImage". I'm looking for the basic images, "check", "blank", etc.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

VW2015 64 bit as soon as I get the bugs worked out of my scripts.

For the benefit of everyone else your question was answered on the mailing list so I'm re-posting it here.

Here's what I am using now for check marks:

listBrowser5Img1 := AddListBrowserImage(gDialog1, 5, 'Vectorworks/Images/Standard Images/Checkmark.png');

listBrowser5Img2 := AddListBrowserImage(gDialog1, 5, 'Vectorworks/Images/Standard Images/Blank.png');

These are in the standard Vw installation (IP Resources is defunct). Then I call:

n := InsertLBColumnDataItem(gDialog1, 5, 0, 'True', listBrowser5Img1, -1, 0);

n := InsertLBColumnDataItem(gDialog1, 5, 0, 'False', listBrowser5Img2, -1, 0);

The first loads a check mark. The second is a blank when it is unchecked.

Hope this helps.

Julian Carr

For the benefit of future searchers, note that these are found in /path/to/Vectorworks/Vectorworks.vwr, which (despite the name) is a ZIP archive. Copy and unzip it, and you'll find all the system images in there at the file paths you'll need to use in the call to `AddListBrowserImage`.

Even better: in Macintosh 2015 it's not a ZIP archive at all, but a folder that the OS treats as a "file" (aka. a bundle). Just right click and select "Show Package Contents."

Hello Again,

I just recently crossed over to MAC.

It seems the path is different on a Mac Vs Windows.

Where is the file located on the MAC?

Still learning the MAC file system.

Thanks in Advance

Jeff

found it

Being new to the Mac file structure it was a game of hide and seek for me

FYI to any other Mac user

Macintosh HD ▸ Applications ▸ Vectorworks 2015 ▸ Vectorworks 2015 ▸ Contents ▸ Resources ▸ Vectorworks.vwr

Jeff

not sure what happened there

the path looked OK in the preview

Macintosh HD \ Applications \ Vectorworks 2015 \ Vectorworks 2015 \ Contents \ Resources \ Vectorworks.vwr