Export PDF corrupt?

Hi

I am trying to export to PDF a viewport which is of an image that has been imported into VW (it's a site plan) which I have then drawn over etc. However the image isn't displaying when I view the PDF and I sometimes get an error message.

The other problem is that when I go to print this page to the plotter, the image site plan moves a bit so is no longer lined up with my drawings over the top. I have had this happen a few times now and I normally export to pdf and then print it from there as a workaround but now that won't work either. Seems something to do with the image causing trouble but how can I get round this?

I need to submit my planning application today!

Thanks in anticipation!

Desperate ideas for desperate times:

Big image files have caused me some viewport grief in the past. Maybe try reducing the pdf pixel count?

In Mac OS, there is a print/save as pdf feature which sometimes produces different results from the export pdf process. Is there a similar Windows option to try?

GL

-B

I am trying to export to PDF a viewport which is of an image that has been imported into VW (it's a site plan) which I have then drawn over etc. However the image isn't displaying when I view the PDF and I sometimes get an error message.
It might be useful to tell us all what the error message says. But I guess the planners have gone home by now so its a moot point.

Well that has to be one of the most annoying moments ever... I have just tried exporting it again (as I deleted all the ones I tried yesterday) and it works! That is after I spent an hour drawing round all the houses in VW so that I can turn off the image. Why is it now working? I even tried closing VW yesterday and opened it again, I guess I didnt try restarting my computer. So so annoying if that really was the problem. Most frustrating.

ps the error message was somthing like 'something has happened...contact the person who made the file'