VW 08 + mac tech specs

Hi all,

Long time VW user here looking to upgrade computer but NOT VW.

NVW tech specs stop at 2009. Does somebody have experience with VWA+RW 2008 on a newer Mac computer? I'm guessing multiple processors won't buy me anything, but graphics cards, ram, etc. Not even sure about intel processors (yeah I know, I'm a dino, but the economy hasn't allowed much the last few years).

I'm pretty happy, not thrilled, but happy with 08 performance, features and stability. I'd like to avoid the headaches people have had with 2011 and put my cash into a new machine.

TIA,

Cheers, mmm

Mark, I still have Vw 2008 installed on my intel Mac with OS X 10.6.6 and it appears to work okay. The only thing I have noticed is that the icons on the tool palettes sometimes all migrate to the top left corner of the tool palette. A re-selection of the Workspace fixes that.

Please note though that my experience is based on only using it when I need to change Vw 2008 files in that version. I don't use it for any new work.