Roof Hatches ....am I blind???

Hi Tom, I'm sure they are there (somewhere!). However I have actually found that for consistency sake, and b/c I like the hatches I have used for long time, I just keep revising my original hatch resource file.

This is easy to do (with any resources, not just hatches): 1) In the older version's folder, find the the resource file that you wish to bring into the newer version. 2) Drag a copy (NOT the original) out onto your desktop. 3) Open the copy withe the newer version and re-save with desired name. 4) Drag the newly saved file into the appropriate resource folder of the new version. 5) Quit and restart the newer version and then add the new resource to your list of favorites.

Find the resource folders here: HD/Applications/VW's/Library/Hatches(eg)

Hope that helps.

PS: The only reasons I can think of not to use the above method are a) you might miss a newly added resource in the shipped version! b) when big format changes are made making the older resources less than optimally compatible with newer versions. But for the most part things like hatches, textures, etc haven't changed much (if at all) in a long time...