3D model

I would like to produce a 3D model with elements that have surface planes at varying angles. For example: How do I depict a surface plane, say a slab surface at a 10 degree angle relative to an horizontal plane? I have tried using the rotate 3D tool but I am doing something wrong! Thanks.

i have just started to use 3D and am struggling a bit and wondered if anyone can help.

i am basically trying to create a 3D landscape, the problem i am having is trying to create a slope on certain edges of the landscape, ie. i have an amenity grass area which adjoins a river, how do i slope the edge of the grass area down to the rivers edge?

thanks

Thanks Peter and Pat for your help. If I draw a rectangle and extrude it, I can rotate the object in a front view and that would be acceptable for elevations and cross sections. However, I can not use other views such as an Isometric perspective. I think that I need to be able to rotate relative to the ground plane? What I would like to be able to do is rotate the extruded rectangle in place in an isometric perspective. Is this possible?

I would not recommend moving or rotating things in isometric views. You can get very unpredictable results.

I think you need to learn about working planes. These will let you set up axionometric (?) views (equivalent to front/right/left/back/top/bottom) to any object. Then you can go into the correct working plane and do your rotations from there.