resize wall thickness

bonus

This is basic, but I just can't find it......

When I need to resize the thickness of a wall, it will resize from the center line of the wall i.e. equally much left and right. Is there a way to resize the wall from the left or right sides instead? - lika a rectangle is resized from a fixed chosen handle.

When drawing the wall there is a control line option/ center, right or left. If the thickness of the wall is resized in the OIB, by default the wall should be resized from the original control line chosen when the wall first was drawn - not necessarily the center line.

Yes and no. If you use styled walls, you can replace one style with another of different thickness and choose between centre, left or right. Otherwise, no.

For unstyled walls it could be (easily even?) scriptable. Unfortunately, we do not have a persistent control line as walls in ArchiCAD do.

Dissapointing!

I wonder what I am doing wrong. Whatever I tend to do, I get into problems with VW nowadays. And this with functions that should be basics in a cad program.

Windows, stairs, walls, callout tools.....essential and basic things.

What more will cross my path?

Maybe it's because I have started to use more features of VW. Until now I've managed without the above, using just lines instead of walls, my own window symbols etc. - compelled to be compatible with AutoCad .

Now that I tried using these things, my first reflection is "hm....I don't know how it's done...". But no, - now I'm confused. There are really shortcomings. How can miniCad have developed to VW13 and still have such lacks in the basics? I don't get it.

Am I just negative and boring? Or friday night tired? Maybe both.