Sign in to follow this  
josh3ber

Exporting pdf's in Vectoworks 2008

It says you can export in pdf format in version 2008. I just got 2008 for windows xp. When I go to export, there is nothing there for pdf's. I normally use pdf995, but I'd like the option to use Vectoroworks for pdf's. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

I believe the export to PDF functionality is in the design series only. So if you have fundamentals, it isn't available, and if you have architect or designer you will want to make check your workspace, if you are using a custom one.

Isn't that typically an option in a printer's dialog box?-or at least save as PDF?

That is how I normally do it. I can't think of a difference in output offhand but maybe there is.

You were right, I was in the wrong workspace. I switched to Architect and then I could export pdf's. Thanks for your help.