Errant line with door sidelights in VW 2024

EliM

Question

In our office we've been getting errant lines for doors with single sidelights in VW 2024. We use the same door styles and wall styles we used in VW 2023, but we did not have this problem before. I suspect it has to do with our door style settings, since when I put a generic door with a single sidelight into our wall style, there is no issue. But for the life of me I can't figure out what setting to tweak in our door styles to make them work right in VW 2024.

I've included a mock file along with a screenshot so that some generous soul might look over our door settings and identify the issue.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 11.22.51 AM.png

VW 2024 Sidelight Issue.vwx

3 answers to this question

I see it in your styled doors, but not in generic doors.  I couldn't make it happen by creating a styled door.  

There must be a setting in your door that it doesn't like.

I also notice that the handles for the misbehaving door are offset in both 2D and 3D.  That must be related.

Posted (edited)

Interesting about the handles being off. I noticed that they are off even in the generic doors when there is only one sidelight or two sidelights of different widths. It seems to put the door handles centered within the whole door-sidelight unit.

Edited by EliM