Roof objects no longer displaying blue selection handles

Tom W.

Question

My Roof objects have suddenly stopped displaying their blue selection handles. Normally with the Selection Tool active, each face of a Roof has a blue selection handle which you can click on with hand cursor to edit that face. These handles are no longer appearing. If I export the file to VW2023 the handles are present as normal. All was fine up until half an hour ago... Closed+ reopened VW + it's the same. Restarted computer + it's the same. 

Anyone else seeing this...?

I have filed a bug.

Luckily I can still right-click on each face + select 'Edit' + it opens up the settings for that face in the same way as clicking on the blue handle but even so...

2 answers to this question

Doh that was it thank you!!!! That's Monday mornings for you...

I have been finding it defaulting to this mode quite a lot recently too - since Transform mode was introduced? It never happened before.

I'm not actually sure that there's any use whatsoever to having Roof objects be affected by the different tool modes in this way but that's another matter.

Anyway many thanks glad it's sorted!