Managing data attached to symbols in the resource browser

Hi! Is there an easy way to manage all of the data attached to symbols stored in the resource browser?

I'm working on updating a few custom symbol libraries. Currently, I either edit the 2d of the symbol or choose "attach record" and edit field values individually.

is there something similar to the "Lighting Symbol Maintenance" tool for all symbols? Or, possibly a way to have a worksheet query the resource browser symbols and push information that way? Or....... a way to sync a symbol instance's data in a design layer back to the resource browser.... updating any changes made back into the library?

Thanks!

I only know how to use the Records menu commands in the Tools Palette. They work best all your symbols are neatly foldered-up and you can change the values for multiple symbols at the same time. But they are still a bit of a blunt instrument and nowhere near as good as the Lighting Symbol Maintenance command which is definitely due an update.