Vectorworks Releases AI Visualizer in Latest Update

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hey Jonathan, good to see you've been looking into the AI Visualizer. A couple of tips that we have found is to try taking off the Edge Lines on Shaded and also to try without shadows. 

• Like 2

Hi Jonathan

How are things?  That was a great video as usual.  I am fascinated by this technology even though I will never use it.  Too old now.  I was going to try to play with it, but something about a cloud, select service, etc.  Anyway, I can see other peoples work and admire.

Aside from fun, I am impressed that VW's has adopted and implemented this so quickly.  Complex rendering is hard and time consuming, this will change that.

• Like 4
On 3/15/2024 at 1:42 PM, VIRTUALENVIRONS said:

Hi Jonathan

How are things?  That was a great video as usual.  I am fascinated by this technology even though I will never use it.  Too old now.  I was going to try to play with it, but something about a cloud, select service, etc.  Anyway, I can see other peoples work and admire.

Aside from fun, I am impressed that VW's has adopted and implemented this so quickly.  Complex rendering is hard and time consuming, this will change that.

Thanks Paul, and its certainly interesting to see Vectorworks open up to AI, as an initial step. I am looking board to testing this more when I get the chance.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JRA-Vectorworks-CAD said:

I am looking forward to testing this more when I get the chance.

I would imagine in a few newer iterations of VW's, perhaps even 2024, it will become available to me somehow.  Not pressing at the moment, but I am currently working on the ideal model for this technology.  I was wondering how the AI Visualizer would handle it.  

Can't share this one for a while.

CROSSCORNERVIEW.thumb.jpg.294d471e587db9dfb878299674210e76.jpg

TOPSIDEVIEW_2.thumb.jpg.0d6547f42ac356ba52a4c2826b90b1d8.jpg

• Like 1