Title Block

jtomko

Question

I am having trouble saving a title block so that I can use it in other documents. Vectorworks will only allow me to save it to the current document so if I close out of Vectorworks and reopen it then I can no longer access the title block. I have not been able to figure out how to add it to my favorites or my user library so it is stuck in the current file. The only thing I can do is open up a past document and copy and paste it but I know that there has to be an easier way to save it.

4 answers to this question

Is this a Title Block Border object? A manual collection of lines/rectangles/text? Something else?

If it is a TBB object, have you defined a Style or is is Unstyled?

I think we need more information about what you are doing to be able to help.

Can you copy/paste into a new blank file and post it here so we can take a look?

Hey Pat, I have included the file in here. It is a TBB Object and I believe that it is unstyled. I inserted a TBB and the chose unstyled and saved it as a new Title Block. I can see it in my Resource manager, but I can not get it to save anywhere outside of the current document so that I can use it across all of my documents.

Juan, thank you for the resources.Title Block.vwx