Viewport Styles Bug

Here are two Viewports with EXACTLY the same style applied.

Too many bugs in Vectorworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas as to why the one on the right is not displaying correctly? It should be the same as the one on the left with muted, sesaurated, and over exposed colours.

Causing way too many problems.

Vectorworks - Viewport Styles Issue.jpg

I've generally had problems with Image Effects on viewports since they were introduced, and now with Viewport Styles, sometimes Image Effects seem to fight against the style and cause weird issues.

I have to turn Image Effects off and back on sometimes to get the viewport to update correctly.

2 hours ago, Andy Broomell said:

I've generally had problems with Image Effects on viewports since they were introduced, and now with Viewport Styles, sometimes Image Effects seem to fight against the style and cause weird issues.

I have to turn Image Effects off and back on sometimes to get the viewport to update correctly.

Glad it is not just me then.

That is exactly what I am having to do, and also ensure the option to switch them on and off is disabled in the OIP if set in the style. Maybe that is where the conflict is coming from?

Mike