Can you export Multiple Worksheets at the One Time?

Is it possible to export multiple worksheets at the same time - ie/in this situation we have multiple worksheets (Planting Schedules) for individual areas and would like to export all - ideally into different sheets of an excell document, or if not to individual files which could then be merged?

Hi Pat, happy new year !

Reading this I think this is my Groundhog Day,- I think we already discussed it here.

Don't know if other users ever miss this, or if I'm once again the lonely wolf:

For me publishing worksheets via publish command is absolutely worthless unless it can't publish to csv files.

Absolutely incomprehensible why worksheets can be exported to excel and csv in the worksheet dialogue, but not in the publish dialogue. Again one of these things where programmers simply didn't finish their work? Adding the csv export to the publish dialogue should be a very simple thing to do and can not be more than a half days work...

Oh, no I won't start the new year with complaining , I will put this on the wish list and will practise myself in patience. 😀

Edited by halfcoupler
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Then you should have Publish in the File menu. If you don't, are you using a custom workspace? You might have to edit the workspace and add it.

But if you don't have publish then I question what else you don't have. It may be time to bite the bullet and build a new workspace based on the 2024 Landmark workspace to make sure you have all the latest commands.