Spotlight fixture "equipment subparts"

Hi all,  I'm having a terrible time trying to unattach fixtures from a truss.     When I initially brought the fixtures into my drawing they snapped to the truss and now list that truss in each  fixture's OIP, (under "Equipment Subparts".   Currently if I try to select the fixtures and remove them from the truss they look separate but still move if I try moving the truss.    How can i unattach them?   There doesn't appear to be an option for the in the OIP.

Bill

Edited by Bill McGarvin

Thanks Scott,   I appreciate you taking a look. In the drawing I'm currently in the process of making a pipe/unistrut structure to hold some Epix strips.   As suggested I used the manage loads to disassociate the strips from the truss because if anything, I'd want them to associate with my fake unistrut i made.    

(I'm also having an issue inserting Chezboroughs into the drawing.  It seems every time I try they disappear).

I kept getting an error when trying to attach the file here so here's a dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xm43quuijkxyx3t9b9tlk/MONGO-SKO-2024_billmcgarvin.vwxw?rlkey=7sxbnak5vw86nqx9iy3l3lmst&dl=0