Help with Criteria & functions please

RMDiekmann

I am needing to gather custom record information from a destination device of a circuit in a circuit report.  I am currently using .....=IFNA(OBJECTDATA('eval circuit destination device', 'Device', 'Power'), OBJECTDATA('eval circuit destination device', 'Device-External', 'Power'))  to bring back device info, but I would also like to bring back custom record info of those devices as well. Is there anyone out the that can help with this?

If the record is attached to the object that is displaying in the database subrow, then a simple formula of:

='Record'.'Field' 

Where Record is replaced by the record name and Field is replaced by the Field name should get you what you want.

If this is something else we will need a better description of what you are trying to do to be able to help.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @RMDiekmann,

You can use directly this formula in this case:

=OBJECTDATA('eval circuit destination device', '<custom record name here>', '<custom record field here>')

If the destination device has this custom record attached it will give you its data.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 2