Lighting Objects Library Empty

Just upgraded from 2023 to 2024 and I can't seem to figure out where all my lighting objects went. I already installed the extra lighting fixture libraries. In 2023, you would just click on the lighting object tool, select your lighting symbol, and put it down. Now I have 0 symbols! I'm sure there's something simple I am missing here. 

Thanks in advance.

I think @Pat Stanford meant to link Jesse Cogdell @jcogdell instead of me, I don't work for Vectorworks.  But, I can do my best to help you.  Can you post a picture of either your Resource Manager or the Resource Pop-up from the Lighting Device Tool?

Resource Manager:

image.thumb.png.316c339f3b926bbf9375a39b501282f4.png

Resource Pop-up:

image.thumb.png.38972e654a1dfe3337b3bf56eed5f0b6.png

You shouldn't necessarily need to download the full library, you can download files on demand as you need them, but could you also post a picture of your Vectorworks Package Manager?  It can be found by going to Help - Download Content.

image.png.bd8859cfc40cd7a81ba07bab2e8f2ad3.png

Finally, which operating system are you running?  I strongly recommend putting your system information and which version of Vectorworks you are using in your signature (it's not quite where you expect it, but Pat has a handy guide in his signature).

7 hours ago, jcogdell said:

@chaseurban
From what you are describing It sounds like your resource manager cache has been corrupted, you don't need to reinstall to fix just delete the cache and then run the update library command
The cache is in
Users>******>AppData>Roaming>Nemetschek>RMCache

This probably would have worked but already fixed haha. Thank you!