Window Mull Issue in VW24

Amanda Priano

Question

I have a couple files I've converted from 23 to 24 and when I have windows that have mulls (custom window with >1 row and/or column), it's shifting the mullion one bay to the right (in plan) so that the window does not have a mullion between columns 1 & 2, but then there is a mullion that overlaps with the right jamb. It's consistently doing this with every divided window. Never had this problem in 23. Anyone have any suggestions or do I just have to wait till service pack 1 comes out and hope they've fixed it?

Broken Window Mull.vwx

Edited by Amanda Priano
Add file

7 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 hour ago, erinscholl said:

I'm having exactly the same issue in every way. It would be awfully difficult to wait till November for a fix... 

We understand and apologize the frustration.  Our door and window objects went through very significant changes for VW 2024 and we are working through the issues starting with the highest priority ones.  While this one is very near the top, there are some more critical issues that have to come first.  I ensure you that we're doing our best to get to this in a timely manner.

• Like 1