Accessories not showing in section viewports

having an issues (at least I think its an issue), unless an accessory such as a hook clamp is baked into the fixture it isn't showing in a section viewport, I have checked the usual boxes such as infinite depth but nothing seems to fix it, I'm now not seeing some fixtures that have accessories added to them. I have attached some images for reference, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 21.07.20.png

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 21.07.33.png

• 1 month later...

Hello

I am having a similar issue where the fixture has a clamp (edit 3D from Resource Manager), but aren't showing them when put on to the plan. They do however show in some of the Graphic Legends. I have every class and design layer turned on.

I am on version 2023 SP7.

image.thumb.png.02cbd0cdfa209ac4cbd16dfec142da81.pngimage.thumb.png.29a4629d2c5fdbfdf7256dc70d231e2f.png

image.png.47a81c0fe4a940522fa499d08f2d5752.pngimage.png.d69d59f80df7b377321314ef3c4d303e.png

Edited by DBLD
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that even one clamp isn't visible if it is inserted as a symbol. I converted it to a mesh and it came good.

I 3D edited a lighting fixture and added a clamp (rather than add it as an accessory). It wasn't visible once I exited the 3D edit window so I converted it to a mesh and it can now be seen.