Soft Goods Rendering

Kevin McAllister

Question

Hello,

I've recently noticed some issues rendering soft goods in shaded rendering mode. Its of concern because drawings now show incorrect information or some soft goods are missing entirely. Here are some examples -

ScreenShot2023-08-04at8_15_08AM.thumb.png.c08d9232f72f7bd7744178e3327e1597.pngScreenShot2023-08-04at8_15_25AM.thumb.png.7affd469591fa29446b7bdf984eb3645.png

Wireframe and Shaded side by side in the design layers. Note some soft goods don't display all the way to the top and ones set to Simple 3D disappear completely.

Similar issues show up in sheet layers. They improve slightly when I dial up the sheet layer resolution but this isn't really a practical solution for file size. I've attached a PDF.

Are others seeing these issues? I most often use the Simple 2D and Simple 3D options when drawing softgoods to indicate goods hung flat without fullness. @C. Andrew Dunning this may also be occuring with your tools.

If others are seeing this too I'll file a bug. 

Kevin

Softgoods Section Test.pdf Softgoods Section Test.vwx

Edited by Kevin McAllister
  • Like 2

2 answers to this question