Windows above windows in the same wall, how to?

I have a 25' tall wall.  I have some "normal" windows on the ground floor level, fine.
Now I want to put another set of identical width windows directly above the ones I have already in the wall.
Probably want about 4' of height between them.
How do I do this?  Can I do this?
It's a balloon framed wall in a theatre, with a small wrap around balcony, so essentially there's windows above and below the balconies on each side.
Do I have to do this as 2 floors?  that's not really what it is or how it looks.

6 hours ago, SJAllyn said:

Now I want to put another set of identical width windows directly above the ones I have already in the wall.
Probably want about 4' of height between them.
How do I do this?  Can I do this?

If they are the same width + on the same line vertically then you can stack as many on top of each other as you want + it will look ok in Top/Plan. If they are offset and/or different size then this is going to look bad in Top/Plan + you'd probably want to separate them onto different Layers so you could show one or the other at any one time. Or keep them on the same layer but set the uppermost Windows to be 'Clerestory' ('3D Visualisation' pane) so that they display with a dashed line + no wall break.