Deform Tool comes through.....

Paul

You are definitely dating yourself with those 'dance moves' references 🙂 

You still an expert doing the 'Mashed Potatoes".... remember that!  That was like in Jr. High in my days 🙂

Uh, not a lot of action with the 3d furniture offerings on my site.  I didn't really expect much.  

It was more just an exercise to 'do it' 

I am pretty sure it would be difficult for the average Joe VW user to stumble onto that area of my webpage.....unless I hit them over the head with it 🙂

No worries buddy...as I mentioned, it was just fun and interesting for me to go through the process.

Plus, those 3d furniture pieces that I created are mainly for interior renderings...not so much for top plan views. etc.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kevin K said:

would be difficult for the average Joe VW user to stumble onto that area of my webpage

This is true.  Vectorworks itself has so many youtube sites, etc., that anything with Vectorworks in the name gets buried on page 62.  Some people have found my channel, but I think it may be from 3D people who subscribe to my other sites.  Traffic is low.

I took a look at TurboSquid the other day.  I haven't looked for years as I don't really have a use for it, but the world seems to be available at $25 a pop.  Below is a model I plan to contribute to the Vectorworks store, but you can buy entire sets of handles for $40.  Granted they are scanned, so not unique, but a lot of stuff out there.

DRAWERPULL.thumb.jpg.52b369cf2ccf099784b14e992d3aebc8.jpg

• Like 1

It is a Drawer pull for bedroom furniture.  The small part fits in the centre hole of the larger part.  You can have the model if you like, it is going to VW's store eventually. 

This was a proposal from Vectorworks for a tutorial, but in the end it did not make the cut.  Below is a short movie showing it together.

• Like 1