MINICAD / EARLY VW FILE CONVERSION and UPDATING CONSULTING GIG

bbrown6

I've got several old files, some were MiniCad, others... fairly early versions of VW.  I had not been diligent on converting my old work to more current versions and now do not have the skill set or the hardware / OS / older VW versions to successfully make my older files visible and working again.  I'd be interested in hiring someone on a consulting basis to try and tackle this.   I could send one or two of the older files to see if someone has the wherewithal to help out.

I'm currently on macOS Catalina, 10.15.7 (the last OS that will run on my older 27 inch iMac  (no plans to update soon...)

I can be reached directly at bjbaia@comcast.net

Thanks

Brian

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

ok if you have MiniCAD files means you are an old dinosaur like me...

Have u tried calling the support and asking for the link for the converter? I do remember there was some converter form MiniCAD to VWx 10 or 11... it might still be there somewhere!

I'm sorry I can't be of any more help!

Cheers and Ciao(s)

Marco

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 4:07 PM, Marco Zavagno said:

Have u tried calling the support and asking for the link for the converter? I do remember there was some converter form MiniCAD to VWx 10 or 11...

When requesting a conversion to update them, I have been told by VW that the MInicad file I needed converted were to old ... Ugh !

Peter