More control of "Detail callout" markers by style, to allow consistency of appearance

line-weight

Question

3 answers to this question

Much of this applies to regular callouts too, although, of course, currently everything is slightly different to enable maximum user confusion.

They can't be controlled by style at all, so firstly, give us callout styles please, but

1) Have all properties controllable by style

2) The various things controlled by numerical values, again, need to be independent of the scale of the viewport I'm using the callout on. That is, whatever value I give for things like the "shoulder length" needs to produce the same result whether I'm using it on a 1:100 or 1:2 scale sheet layer viewport. I see no reason why it is useful to have it relative to the scale of the viewport. I'm sure I'm not alone in regularly copy-pasting a callout from a 1:100 viewport to a 1:10 viewport to find myself with an enormous leader line that stretches outside of the drawing sheet.

3) About the rounded rectangles probably applies too, I'm not sure as I don't use them in my callouts.

Edited by line-weight
  • Like 4