Phased Plant Schedules not working in 2022 SP4

Does anyone know how to create phased plant schedules in VW 2022. In previous versions this was easily accomplished by placing plants on separate layers editing the criteria of the plant list worksheet to select that layer. However, that function no longer works in VW 2022. I specifically use Plant List - Types with Images. When I attempt to add a layer criteria to the worksheet database it does one of two things it either lists all plants on that layer regardless of other criteria or it displays no plants at all.  As you can see from the images below. Before making any edits The worksheet correctly identifies that I have 27 trees in the drawing. Image 2 is what happens when I try limit the database to one layer it now identifies all plants on that layer and not just trees. And image 3 is what happens if I change the criteria to make all criteria mandatory I get no plants at all. Please help up against a deadline.

Plant Database image 1.png

Plant Database image 2.png

Plant Database image 3.png

What you have in the last image is a statement that says:

Show me all the objects that are on Layer 'Plants Phase 1' AND Category contains 'Tree' AND Category contains 'Citrus'

What I think you want is:

Show me all the objects that are on the Layer 'Plants Phase 1' AND (Category contains 'Tree' OR Category contains 'Citrus'

You can create this my adding a different specifier. Hard to write this in an email, but here goes;  Here is what you have:

Any criteria in this set
	Layer is Plants Phase 1
	Field Value Category contains Tree
	Field Value Category contains Citrus

What I think you need is:

ALL criteria in this set
	Layer is Plants Phase 1
	Any criteria in this set
		Field Value Category contains Tree
		Field Value Category contains Citrus

The All and Any are at the top of the menu for setting the individual criteria lines.

HTH

Unfortunately, that doesn't work either. The new worksheet commands are clearly buggy. While I have identified a workaround it required creating a custom report and editing all of my plants database information. Yet another time consuming activity.

Plant Database image 4.png

Plant Database image 5.png