Bipass with 3 doors

LarryAZ

We are sorry that we did not provide the capabilities for complex door systems in the door pio for VW12. I did not have the time to implement them. However, I'd like to inform you that in a near future release we will be providing the following options for sliding and swinging doors:

XO

OX

XOX

OXO

XOO

OOX

OXXO

XOOX

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your refreshing honesty. It is always nice to know that our voices are heard and that changes are on the horizon.

Those options have been long asked for, thank you. I would hope that you could find a way to allow panel configurations beyond 4.

Looks like you have a budding relationship with Peter :-)

While we're at it, I'll second Kevin's request for multi-panel bi-fold doors. Bi-fold door systems like Nanawall are not that uncommon, especially for restaurants and cafe's. I'm working on a beach house and a multi-panel bi-fold door (where the doors stack on one side) would be useful for the shutter system on the house, as it is, I'm having to come-up with a work around that's not pretty.

BTW the door and window interface is slow. I repeat. Slow. Please clean up the code. A three second delay for the preferences menu to appear is ridiculous. Also-it would make more sense to move the Wall detail tab to the end; one uses the General, Parts, and View tabs more frequently than the detail tab.