VA set proj Prefs not found in Plug-Ins

Hi I cannot use the tools that are related to VA SET PROJECTS PREFS:

For example, if I try to use the wall tool, I've got a msg saying "Wall type tool (straight) could not be selected check to make sure it is in your "plug-ins" directory".

I've got 3 Architects Licences. 1 works and the two others not. i've copied all the plugins of the one that works on the other. The plugin still can't be found.

Also on the computer with the license that works, i can access FILE > PREFERENCES > VA SET PROJECTS PREFS

Whereas on the two others computer those are in grey saying that VA Set Proj Prefs.qtr not found.

I've check the *.qtr files on the different computers, they're all the same...

What should I do? I think I've installed the 3 computers exactly the same way...

You might try trashing and then reinstalling the software.

We've had some problem with incomplete or corrupted installs before, though it's always been with the downloaded versions not from the disk.

Perhaps someone else with Windows will be more helpful in your situation.

Good luck,

Hep Thanks all...

finally found the problem:

Stupid mistake from us in entering serial numbers in fact... kept on messing the architecture serial with the landmark. So the landmark had the architect workspace and the architect had the landmark workspace and none worked...