OpenGl Textures Playing up

I'm hoping someone can help with this.

I can't seem to get OpenGL to work. The textures on a file have gone transparent and locus points have turned "full screen".

This is what it should look like (ignore white rectangles):

image.thumb.png.72b5d0c19f42f0bc453993ba8e0f1e21.png

But this is what I'm getting:

image.thumb.png.2d695e8b301be28fbd4f64dd186d5b6b.png

If I fiddle with the OpenGL render options it might work for a bit briefly on some design layers.

Unfortunately I just noticed it and I can't retrieve any backups.

This is a vw2021 project.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

So far it only seems to be happening on one project

Well done Michael. Spot on. I just discovered that before you posted. I had a few erroneous objects way off the origin. Deleted them and now seems to be ok. Thanks! Not sure how they got there. They were literally miles away...

Cheers

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There's also "fit to objects".  

Preferences > Display > check Show Rulers

With nothing selected (OIP will say No Selection), View > Zoom > Fit To Objects.  The drawing will zoom out to show all the objects currently set to visible in the drawing.  You can check the ruler to get an idea of the scale.  If it looks like many miles or kilometers from one side to the other you definitely have an object way off the edge.

Zoom back in and select everything you want to keep.  Edit > Invert Selection.  Now all the mystery objects are selected. If you want to solve the mystery you can try View > Zoom > Fit To Objects again just to see what's out there before deleting them.  

With nothing selected Fit To Objects zooms to all possible visible objects.  With something selected Fit To Objects zooms to those objects.  It's still possible to have two objects in your drawing, one 10 miles to the left and one 10 miles to the right.  But you should be able to blindly try to select objects in the corner or along the edges to find them.  

Both Fit To Objects and Fit to Page have menu bar and keyboard shortcuts.

If that doesn't work and you need (or just want) a fancy way to find them with worksheets, post back 🙂

• Like 3